Saturday 23 March 2019

Ecstasy Travels : GOA it is !

Most of us try to always stay in company of people. Yeah ! We hate being alone or left out. Of course, who will love it anyway.

But do you ever realize that we never get to know a wonderful personality while we engage ourselves in this worldly process of always keeping company by our side? Guess ! Who it can be?



Here I am referring to YOU ! Yes, YOU. 
You never get to know who you truly are. While we strive to keep fun or good company we miss to know ourselves. Just Imagine for once ! How can you know other people better when you don't know yourself? Wouldn't it be a wonderful experience to take this road to a whole new journey towards yourself?

Few days back, I decided to spend some time with myself alone. Taking a day off from my work, I headed to Goa all alone. I know it sounds a little bit crazy when we think of someone going Goa all alone. And Guess what ! Before this I had never taken a flight in my entire life. Hahaha ! So much thrill was in my plate in just a single day. So, I checked in my hotel at 2 Am and before this I had never been out this late from my home. In morning I rented a scooty and drove on the beautiful roads of Goa while listening to my favorite tracks. I could watch sea on one side and hills on the other. Cool breeze made it all more worthy and I was completely in peace. I didn't miss any company as I was enjoying myself wholeheartedly. I have always been an introvert till now and this experience somehow helped me to come out of shell. Never had I ever imagined of randomly talking to people, yet I managed to discuss various things with local people. Explored many small traditional eating joints and finally headed my way to Bogmalo Beach which is always less crowded. I sat there for about three hours with my favorite drinks and food. What else does one need to have a perfect day ! It was MY DAY.

No Wonder ! Nature heals everything. 


                                                                   Bogmalo Beach, Goa



By: Divya Saini
Email: divinesctasy3@gmail.com
Instagram Handle : divinecstasy3
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/DivineTheHappiness/


No comments:

Post a Comment