Tuesday 6 June 2017

First Fitness Story !

Okay ! This 'll be a different post.  As last two blogs were about life, this one 'll be about my experience of health and fitness.




Fitness is something I can relate to since sixth standard. I joined Taekwondo back then, which somehow is the stimulation behind my present interest in fitness and workout. Fitness assist us in every juncture of life, either we are grappling for something or need serenity. If a body is healthy, it can beat every thick and thin time, which of course is a part of this human life. Workout doesn't just keep one physically fit, but it awards mental sturdiness as well. It keeps an individual attentive and even foster confidence towards his or her goal.

  At least this is what happened in my case.

 I felt the transformation and it was for good. Who won't love to feel gleeful, optimistic and confident. It made me a better person.

When I started to workout in gym three years back, I didn't know that I would be continuing it for so long. In initial days, it was too arduous to sustain the pain of sore muscles and sweating in summers made it even worse. But after three months, when I perceived the results, it persuaded me even more to attain my goal. The pain which I used to suffer vanished by then and I could feel the distinction. My aim was not to be a size zero, but to shed those extra kilos which were restricting me to do certain things and affecting my overall health. While exercising uplifted my confidence, I could feel the difference in my academics and other things too. My concentration level got way much better than before and I started to make strategies to reach my target. In this journey of three years, I assimilated so  many things and acquired the mantra that YES! Hard work with precise design can do wonders.

There were days, when I used to workout twice a day. My workout included Aerobics, Cardio and Weight training. It had become an addiction. Even today it is ;) I hate to miss my workout.
So, Now all I do is Eat, Gym, Sleep, Feel Good and Repeat.

Working out keeps me happy and optimistic. This is how I have found my happiness.
Try this out, maybe you'll feel the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment