Wednesday 14 June 2017

Incessant Glint from within :)

Recently, I witnessed something which was completely staggering as it crossed all the boundaries and degraded values of humanity.

 But, at the same time it restored my hope and faith in Karma. Truth can't be kept hidden for long.




People these days plot and plan everything in advance  and they think that they are fooling other people around but the bitter truth is that they are fooling themselves in reality. Karma always has its own way to deal with such people. Amidst everything happening in last few months, the only thing which was keeping my optimism alive was my family and few close friends. Everything they tried to make me understand is taking shape now. This is how life works. And I 'm glad that I had learnt it finally, maybe the hard way but at least I did.

After witnessing the worst side of hoaxing, I 'm lucky enough to survive. The glitter which has forgotten the power of its color, is back to shine more brighter than ever.

Decades ago, Sigmund Freud presented the idea as how people cope with their own pessimistic image which they have of themselves. They see other people as more negative and hence think themselves to be better than others. Finally, I 'm out of this pessimism which was engraving itself deep within. It is human tendency that we blame and judge others without peeping inside ourselves.  If we 'll apply this phenomenon in a positive direction, it can make huge difference in our perspectives. In spite of seeking for negativity, we should feel the positive other people have so that we can look for positive in ourselves as well.

The sun which comes up daily and with its light, brightens everything up 'll witness this incessant glint which won't fade away ever as now the darkness has gone and all that is left 'll shape itself back into something imperishable.





No comments:

Post a Comment